New features pilots will love:
• A built-in LED flashlight offers variable white light intensities,
a strobe function and red light for flight deck operations.
• Improved battery life touts up to 25 days in smartwatch mode and up to 46 hours in the Fly activity,
perfect for the professional pilots who complete their trip over multiple days.
• Red Shift Mode changes the entire watch interface to shades of red to help preserve night vision, which
provides for potentially clearer sight for demanding night flying conditions.
• The ECG app2 allows users to record their heart rhythm and check for signs of atrial fibrillation (AFib).
Users can take a 30-second ECG recording and view the results immediately on their smartwatch and,
optionally, later in the Garmin Connect™ smartphone app.
• When pilots aren't taking to the skies, they can get a better understanding of their fitness levels and track
their performance with more than 30 built-in sports apps and advanced training features like hill score
and endurance score.